Electrical & instrumentation
The industrial electrical, instrumentation and controls division has been up and running for over 40 years and has carved out an enviable position in industries such as agrifood, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, aerospace, printing, metallurgy, petrochemicals and manufacturing. Over the years Gastier have been entrusted with mandates ranging from a few thousand to many millions of dollars.
The division team is made up of engineers, project managers, supervisors, foremen, technicians and electrical and instrumentation specialists, all with many years of experience.
In addition to providing complete projects, the division’s main activities are to:
- Provide estimates based on plans and specifications, P&IDs or client requirements
- Carry out technical and electrical factory maintenance
- Undertake large-scale projects, under the supervision of our qualified project managers
- Calibrate instruments using certified tube callipers
- Start up factories
- Program automatic control systems
- Develop technical documentation and operations manuals